- Paperback: 756 pages
- Publisher: PageCurl Publishing (November 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 194225802X ISBN-13: 978-1942258025
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
This holiday season, give the gift of love.
Unwrap love and lose yourself in the Unwrapping Love: Writing Wenches Holiday Anthology.
Twenty-one of today’s freshest romance authors have come together to bring you their sweetest and, in some cases, steamiest, holiday happily ever afters. Unwrap love and lose yourself in the Writing Wenches Holiday Anthology. Unwrapping Love contains short stories by the following authors: Tami Lund Jennifer Senhaji Misti Murphy Quenby Olson Kay Blake Patricia D. Eddy Grace Ravel Sheri Williams Allison Winfield Jennifer Ray Keisha K. Page A.E. Snow Christine Cacciatore C.S. Kendall Michael Simko Beth Stanley Melina Gillies S.K. Wills K.R. Wilburn Sonja Fröjdendal Melody Barber
21 authors, 21 different holiday romances. This will keep even the fastest reader occupied for a few hours … likely a few days. It’s a delightful sampling of a whole bunch of up and coming authors. Some are brand new to the scene and some have a few books under their belts. All have an amazing imagination, which is captured here, in this book.
This book has it all: from super sweet to super sexy, bad girls and sweet guys, dangerous guys and the good girls who help them turn their lives around. Some of the heroes and heroines are in their early twenties, some are forty. Some are funny, some are simply adorable. This is an entire book of girlfriends and boyfriends to fall in love with. It’s the perfect gift for your favorite romance reader… or yourself!
- These are all different and I can still name more.. you need to read this set of stories as you can find the ones you like the best also. What makes the book great is you can read a story, muse about about it and feel good about it as it is the holidays and still feel the love it did evoke in the end. We all want love! We all want happiness! These stories give you that for a short time and that is what makes a story good. The idea to transport yourself away from your own day to day doldrum life to a place where anything can happen and in this case- LOVE at Christmastime!
- I recommend this anytime, not just at the holidays- I am a sucker for Christmas stories.
- I received this book in exchange for an honest review from the publisher, PageCurl Publishing and Promotion. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”