Publication Date: December 7, 2014
Book #4 in a new serial by Amazon Bestselling Author Leigh Talbert Moore.
Pressure builds in the prison camp, tragedy strikes, and Prentiss’s new alliance is broken.
When everything hinges on her making the right decision, she decides to take the chance and make a break.
Until unexpected news and a shocking discovery raise all the stakes.
Red Dawn meets LOST in this action-adventure/paranormal romance.
Episode Release Schedule: (all available for pre-order)
* OUT NOW!! – Captive (FREE episode)
* OUT NOW!! – Learning to Spy
* OUT NOW!! – Harvest Moon
* Dec. 7 – Jackson
* Dec. 21 – Into the Woods
* Dec. 28 – If I Fly
* Dec. 31 – BEHIND THE STARS Complete Set
* “There is more action in this book, and yes, you might have to get some tissues. But, you can still feel the emotion and the excitement in here as well.” –Kelly, Goodreads
* “Loved it. The suspense is building while answers are becoming more clear. This volume is full of emotional moments.” –Somertime Book Blog
* “The truth exploded all over this fourth installment as Prentiss finally learns about Gallatin’s true nature and the reason why his people invaded her small town.” –Livia, Goodreads
* “We were so glad to read Jackson. We were finally able to grab hold of the romance aspect that everyone was patiently waiting for. This series just keeps getting better and better!” –Bedknobs and Book Babes
* “This is an amazing serial, and I cannot was to read the rest. A must-read series!!” –Heather, Goodreads
· File Size: 3955 KB
· Print Length: 61 pages
· Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
· Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
· Language: English
· ASIN: B00OYZPHLY
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,259 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
MY REVIEW (5/5 stars) What can I say! This author pulled it out of the bag and threw us for a loop this time. This section was shorter as only 61 pages for chapters 16-20, however, the impact of the details were explosive! Spoilers are here at a minimum for review only- so do not read if you don’t want to know.
Cato has given Gallatin bad news about the same time frame as Prentiss gets bad news also. Gallatin shows his feelings more with Prentiss but then again, she realizes she cares too. They comfort each other with good or bad. Jackson is alive! He shows up – will there be an issue between all three????
The one thing that came out is the truth…the details that Prentiss has been hunting for and her desire to escape has to be the issue that as the reader, we want to know. Is she going for it or is she going to stick around for Gallatin? The rest of her neighbors and friends are counting on her as a savior type leader. She has been the one to motivate, to be strong, to rally – will this continue now that Jackson has been found? I can hardly wait till the next episode comes out!!!!!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this e-book free from the author in conjunction with I AM A READER promotion. The opinions I have expressed are my own.